Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Please help me get to Buffer Festival!







Hello friends! I feel weird making a GoFundMe for something not charitable or something to help others, but here we are. I really want to go to Buffer Festival this year and I am trying to raise some money to help me get there. My goal is a big one, but I hope to start saving some of my own money to contribute. If you are a student or unemployed like me, please don't donate if you can't. If anything, please just share my link. Thank you so so much. And thank you all for checking out my blog. I'm just a girl who likes books (and other things) and sometimes wants to blog about them. I'm happy that even one person has checked it out.

Here's my GoFundMe link: http://www.gofundme.com/bujsjc

If you want to know what Buffer Festival is, check it out! It's a YouTube gathering in Toronto, Canada and it's awesome!



No comments:

Post a Comment