Friday, July 11, 2014

A Little Friend





Hello all! I thought I'd share my other passion on my blog....photography!

Just the other day, this very little cutie was on my balcony and I couldn't resist capturing it on camera.
Maybe if you guys like this post, I'll share more photography. This is definitely not my best work, but I wanted to share these adorable pictures anyway.

By the way, I have a 500px page, where you can view my photography and perhaps buy a photo (whether it be a desktop picture or canvas framed or whatever). That would be amazing since I don't currently have a job; it would be like my own job, which would be amazing!

Thanks as always!

P.S. I don't know why the photos are all weird. In the preview window, they look normal. But if you click on them, they look just fine. Sorry.
















No comments:

Post a Comment